Wednesday 30 January 2013

A VERY Humble Request

Dear Devotees, Godbrothers and Godsisters,
 
Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada. All glories to Guru Maharaj.
 
Thank you so much to all of you for sharing your input, advice and experience in serving Guru Maharaj... I sincerely appreciate how many of you pledged to take care of Guru Maharaj better and how many shared your valuable suggestions.
 
Good news I have is that Guru Maharaj arrived in Ujjain yesterday at 11:00am. He had darshan of the Deities and had darshan with the devotees of Ujjain, after which he mentioned that I have requested that he have complete rest so he therefore will not be giving any program and will commence as usual the next day. The first day should be complete rest!!  :) I gave Guru Maharaj the thumbs up and was so happpy.
 
This morning Guru Maharaj gave Srimad Bhagavatam Class and despite his cold he was looking much rested. He said he will do kirtan as usual in the evening, but at 11:30am I heard Guru Maharaj singing in the temple room as I was serving my Giriraj and the kirtan was ecstatic as always. I was so happy that Guru Maharaj was taking time out and singing kirtan when we least expected it...unfortunately my Giriraj seva did not permit me to run across the road and join the kirtan:(
 
Then at around 3:00/3:30pm ish... I was chanting my rounds on my balcony and saw Guru Maharaj and a group of devotees walking in the temple rose garden!  I could see Guru Maharaj giving instructions and was so happy that Guru Maharaj was relaxing though he was having meetings....
 
Please lets all pray that Guru Maharaj can have the rest he needs whenever he is travelling to various yatra... there is great power in prayer as we all know.
 
Once again thank you all for participating actively and positively in our discussions.
 
Your humble servant and sister,
Radharani devi dasi

No comments:

Post a Comment