Thursday 6 September 2012

Cruise Retreat with Bhakti Charu Swami


Experience by Sachimata Mataji:

I want to share my experiences of the Cruise Retreat with you all. It happened in La Rochelle (France), the last port we visited. When we were waiting at the port for the Nitai coach after Harinam, I met a French
devotee, young girl, teacher, she speaks good English. I found out that she had her Harinam diksha from a Gaudiya Vaisnava Guru. They have no Namahata group there, nor any temple nearby. She travelled 60 miles to join our Harinam party. She was very happy to meet with us. As we were exchanging each other various information, one gentleman stopped in front of me but spoke to the French girl and asked,’ Who are these people? Where are they from? What were they singing? We have never seen them here before? Etc,
etc.’ So, she answered all his questions. Then he said, ‘whatever they were singing it was very nice, very soothing to the heart. Please tell them to come again’. Naturally ,I was very happy to hear this. We touched people’s heart.

I invited this young Vaisnavi to come to Bhaktivedanta Manor with my contact details. I also spoke to one/two devotee in Santiago de Compostella in Spain. They were staying there for few days just to join our Harinam party. Some of them had even flown in from Portugal.

This all is the result of our 2012 Cruise Harinams!!

Harinam Prabhu Ki Jaya!

Srila Prabhupada Ki Jaya!

Guru Maharaja Ki Jaya!

No comments:

Post a Comment