Saturday 28 July 2012

Bhakti Charu Swami visits Pune [June 2012]


The visit of an exalted devotee of the Lord can surcharge any place with ositive devotional vibrations. This was felt by the Pune congregation, on the recent visit of His Holiness Bhakticharu Swami maharaj to the city. For all those who had the great fortune to serve him during his three day stay, the experience was out of this world.
As a few of them share, we all take great joy in expressing the wonderful effects of association.
Champaklata Devi Dasi (counselor):
“By serving HH Bhakti Charu Swami Maharaj, I felt my desire fulfilled to serve my guru maharaja. I could see my Maharaj in HH Bhakti Charu Maharaj. It was a dream come true to cook for Maharaj. I could realize that there is no ifference in all Prabhupada disciples. They are so loving, that by meeting any one of them, you can immediately connect to your own guru. They also do not differentiate between the disciples and give love to one and all. I could taste a drop of mercy of Krsna, by Maharaj’s accepting everything, all our services so gracefully, even though it had so many faults. It is the greatness of these pure devotees. Maharaja also expressed his appreciation and gratitude to Radhanath Maharaj’s counselor system, which he thought was one-of-its-kind in the world.
Shyamangi Radhika:
Maharaj said to me that he came to check how our family had settled in Pune. He was most happy to see the congregation in Pune and how they had given us so much love and made us feel so at home. I personally felt that due to this event, everyone serving Maharaj together has made me come so close to so many devotees of Pune. It felt like one big family. Maharaj is so satisfied that he has promised to keep visiting ISKCONPune more frequently. He is very happy that Krishna has sent us to such a nice place and that we have settled here, surrounded by such loving devotees.
Nityatarangini Devi Dasi:
I learnt  a lot from all the devotees who served Maharaj, getting inspiration. I learnt that the ‘S’ in service is sharing and that I need mainly to learn the art of pleasing Vaishnavas.
Ritu Agarwal Mataji:
We are very grateful  to get a chance to serve Maharaj at our home. Even though he was unwell, he came to our house. For other devotees’ happiness these exalted devotees bear so much. He spoke to my daughters and even saw their art work. He has such a keen eye for art that he could tell the difference between the different kinds of colours she had used in her paintings. Shows us his expertise in so many fields.
Naina Lineswala Mataji:
It was pure mercy of devotees that I got to serve such a pure devotee. I would pray every day to the Lord to give me chance to serve pure devotees, and I did not know it would happen so fast. I was so happy to get a glance and a word and blessing for my daughter that Maharaj gave.
Nisha Makhija Mataji :
Maharaj was so approachable. I have never met a sanyasi from this close. He also has such a wonderful memory. He remembered about the temple and the devotees of Sydney. I was most touched by his reciprocation”
Ruchi Khanna Mataji:
I was most touched by Maharaja’s most simple nature. He is so uncomplicated and without any fuss. We were so moved to see how he removes his own arland and garlands the devotees, each time he is garlanded. It is such a sweet gesture. And his lectures were most non-complicated, clearing all our fundamental understandings about the various topics he spoke about.
Bhakti Karia:
Maharaj’s visit to ISKCON Pune was a blessing for us to be able to serve a pure devotee so closely, which we can’t do otherwise. His interactions with everyone were so wonderful. I really liked that everyone of us could serve him together.

No comments:

Post a Comment