Sunday 15 July 2012

Journey of 10 years with Bhakti Charu Swami and namahatta


Everybody is invited to attend 10 Years Iskcon Namahatta Boxtel celebration
in the most auspicious presence of His Holiness Bhakti Charu Swami.

"During my first darshan with His Holiness Bhakti Charu Swami, my Guru
Maharaja told me that we have to take care of the well being of other people
in our direct surroundings.  'Their well-being will also make your future
more prosperous.'  I belief this.  And the best well-being of one's
acquaintances they achieve when we deliver to them the Vedic wisdom through
Srila Prabhupada's books.  There everything is explained.  With this goal I
started Iskcon Namhatta Boxtel in August 2002.  Very quickly it has become
10 years!"

"Because of my Guru Maharaja I received a very nice second life and I want
to share it with you all.  Please come and visit Namahatta Boxtel. On
Tuesday 24 July we will celebrate 10 Years Iskcon Namahatta Boxtel with His
Holiness Bhakti Charu Swammi" (By HG Vrajendra Suta Prabhu)
For the full schedule of the program visit :
www.bhakticharuswamipreaching.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment